"I am committed to provide high-quality care that is driven by compassion, collaboration and evidence-based medicine. I believe every patient with multiple sclerosis or other neuroimmunological disease deserves to live to their best potential. "
Education & TrainingB.A.
Washington University in St. Louis | MO | 2010
University of Louisville | KY | 2014
Case Western Reserve University | OH | 2020
Cleveland Clinic Mellen Center for MS | Clinical Neuroimmunology | OH | 2020
Cleveland Clinic | Adult Neurology | OH | 2018
CertificationsAmerican Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
School of Medicine
Department of Neurology
Areas of Interest
Multiple Sclerosis | Neuromyelitis Optica | Neuroimmunology | Leukodystrophy
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers June Halper Research Scholarship
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Sylvia Lawry Physician Fellowship Award
- Neurology Resident Research Award
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Meeting Young Investigator Finalist
- MSVirtual 2020 Meeting Young Investigator Finalist
Locations & Contact
550 South Jackson Street, 3rd Floor
Louisville, KY 40202 Get Directions
Call Us (502-561-7400)
UofL Physicians participates in most major health plans in Kentucky. Coverage may vary by specialty. Coverage limitations are dependent on the terms of your personal health plan. This is not a guarantee that all services you receive will be covered by your health plan. Review your health plan provider directory and/or consult with your plan to confirm coverage.