Pay bills online, anytime, anywhere
We know understanding your medical bills and payment options can be confusing, so we’re taking steps to make it simpler.
Or you can pay using our online bill website through AthenaHealth.
How do I pay my bill online?
Once you have logged onto the AthenaHealth bill portal, type in the provider ID UPHAUPHA24 (highlighted below.)
Once you are on the AthenaHealth page, you have two options:
- Log in as a guest by selecting the “Pay Now” option.
- Or create an account to make a payment, set up a payment plan or view your patient statement(s).
What other ways can I pay my bill?
- Send a payment in the mail to P.O. Box 6281, Indianapolis, IN. 46206
- Make a payment in your practice’s office
- Calling the phone number listed on your statement
Who do I contact if I have questions?
All questions regarding your bill should be directed to the phone number on your statement.
UofL Physicians provides a variety of assistance options to meet the needs of our patients, including payment plans and financial assistance. Visit our Financial Assistance page to learn more.